SpectraView is Windows PC software for configuring and tuning most Fiber Defender® 300 series alarm processing units (except FD322). This software is also included on the Product CD, which additionally includes drivers, manuals, and other utilities.
Use SpectraView to perform functions such as:
- Configure and tune the intrusion-detection system
- View real-time signals from the cable assembly
- Record and save signals from the sensor cables
- Review and analyze recorded sensor-cable signal files
- Predict optimal system calibration settings through signal modeling
Version 17.04.20 of the software includes a variety of fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Removed requirement to set separate 'enable record' button
- Allow up to 40dB for processor 1 low-level tolerance (when firmware allows)
- Prevent use of comb reject values 10-40 Hz
- Modeler was shifting values by 10Hz when processing
The download file does not require a password.