SpectraView is Windows PC software for configuring and tuning most Fiber Defender® 300 series alarm processing units (except FD322). This software is also included on the Product CD, which additionally includes drivers, manuals, and other utilities.
Use SpectraView to perform functions such as:
- Configure and tune the intrusion-detection system
- View real-time signals from the cable assembly
- Record and save signals from the sensor cables
- Review and analyze recorded sensor-cable signal files
- Predict optimal system calibration settings through signal modeling
Version 15.10.31 of the software includes a variety of fixes and improvements, including the following:
- Addition of a Status panel for checking system health
- Improved speed when configuring & tuning
- Improved stability under unusual conditions
- Data files now saved under user's Documents folder by default
The download file does not require a password.
Note: If you need SpectraView version 12.x for the Fiber Defender® 200 Series ONLY, you can download below.