Fiber SenSys, Inc. (FSI™) is an approved and certified manufacturer of fiber-optic intrusion detection systems for perimeter security and other specialized applications such as layer-one network protection.
With corporate headquarters located in Hillsboro, OR, a short distance from downtown Portland, the Fiber SenSys team is comprised of dedicated and enthusiastic security industry professionals.
Our integrated Fiber Defender® security solutions work in environments where other perimeter detection systems fail or have numerous false alarms. Fiber-optic perimeter security solutions are resistant to environmental effects (EMI, RFI, wind, extreme temperatures, lightning and other environmental conditions). FSI intrusion detection systems are used to protect the most important information, facilities and resources of government, military and private sector agencies world-wide.
- Founded in 1990 - Spin-off from Corning, Inc.
- 2000 acquired by CompuDyne Corp.
- 2008 acquired by Gores Group
- 2010 acquired by Optex Co. Ltd.
- World leader in the design and development of fiber-optic sensing technologies for security applications.
- FSI™ is a highly trusted and respected supplier for the past 20 years.
- FSI™ has highly experienced management and technical teams.
- FSI™ has over four million meters of fiber installed at over 10,000 sites around the world.
- FSI™ has the only PL-1N Nuclear rated fiber-optic product in the world.
- FSI™ markets products and services for the commercial market and also for the federal government.